Welcome to Bridges of America
- Thursday, November 6, 2014Jacksonville TC Graduation
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014Jacksonville Bridge Re-Entry Fair
- Thursday, November 20, 2014Orlando RSATP Graduation
- Thursday, December 4, 2014Bradenton Bridge Graduation
- Saturday, December 13, 2014Orlando Christmas Family Day
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Bradenton Christmas Family Day
- Thursday, January 15, 2014Orlando TC Graduation
With a 34-year successful history as the oldest criminal justice substance abuse treatment provider for adult male and female offenders in the State of Florida, Bridges of America’s unwavering purpose has been a commitment to providing thousands of felony criminals the opportunity for rehabilitation and reintegration into their communities as law-abiding and tax-paying citizens.
The program was established on the holistic approach to recovery, and predicated on the 12-Step Model, following the same mission while increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the programs, and increasing the quality of care for the people it serves. Their dedication to researching and developing state-of-the-art and cutting-edge programming has driven the continual success and growth.
Bridges of America was founded by Frank Costantino, an ex-felon who opened the first “after-care” resident program in Orlando to provide a bridge to reentry. What started as a local ministry has now parlayed into a worldwide vision. In Florida, Bridges of America serves over 1,500 men and women daily with programs in Orlando, Bradenton, Auburndale, Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale and Pompano Beach, and has recently expanded to include additional community release centers in Cocoa, Gainesville, and Lake City.
We believe people can change.