Community Re-Entry Services Transitional Housing
Successful re-entry is predicated on an environment that builds the necessary skills for a solid recovery. Transitional Housing maintains a positive recovery community to assist residents in becoming productive citizens. The Community Re-Entry Services transitional housing program provides individuals with a positive, safe, and drug-free residence where they can make a successful transition to independent living.
Individuals may be eligible for our transitional housing program if they meet these requirements:
- Have been released from prison (typically 120 days or less);
- Abstinent from drug and alcohol and desire to live in a recovery community;
- Encouraged to have successfully completed a treatment program.
Residents are required to:
- Remain drug and alcohol-free
- Abstain from sex on property
- Refrain from violence and criminal activity
- Maintain their apartments and complete assigned chores
Admission to the transitional housing program is voluntary. Anyone may refer an individual to the program.
CRS – Case Manager Juan C. Rivera
206 Pilaklakaha Avenue
Auburndale, FL 33823
CRS – Case Manager
302 SW 2nd Street
Pompano Beach, FL 33060